Do you want to improve your dog’s behavior and enhance your bond with them?
Positive reinforcement training is the answer. The Puget Sound Pupper family passionately believes that positive reinforcement training is the only type of training that should be used when interacting with your furry loved ones. Not only is it endorsed by the AHA, HSUS, SPCA, ASPCA, and most Schools of Veterinary Medicine, but it recognizes that dogs deserve respect and understanding as sentient beings with their own emotions and choices.
Positive reinforcement training can:
Teach your dog desirable behaviors
- We help you teach your dog to do what you want instead of: barking, digging, destructive chewing, jumping, pulling on leash and resource guarding
- We also provide consultation on more serious issues related to fear/phobias, aggression and separation anxiety
Enhance the bond between you and your dog
- We only offer training sessions in which the owner is an active participant because we believe that the first step to training your dog is training you
- We use food, play, toys and praise as lures and rewards because it is the most effective and longest lasting way to get the training results you want
- We use positive training methods to make training fun for you and your dog
Celebrate your dog’s individuality
- We believe that every dog is an individual and what works for one dog doesn’t necessarily work for all
- We work with you and your dog one-on-one to help you develop a personalized training plan that helps set your dog up for success
About Your Trainer
Owner/CEO | ABCDT | AKC-CGC | Member, APDT
I decided to study dog behavior and training, because I wanted my two-year-old Labrador to behave better. I found the work so fascinating that I started Puget Sound Puppers in 2010 and became a Certified Dog Trainer by the Animal Behavior College (ABCDT) in 2012. Since then, I've enjoyed teaching people how to have a better quality of life with their canine loved ones through the fun, easy, and dog-friendly use of positive reinforcement training.
60 Minute Sessions
1 Session: $90
2+ Sessions: $80 each
Become a Pupper Pal!
Know someone that needs training for their pup? You can earn credit for each referral you make.
Please note: Because every dog is an individual, no training program can guarantee a specific result. Progress depends on each owner’s capabilities to follow through with training.