Improve your dog’s behavior and enhance the bond between you and your dog!
Teach your dog desirable behaviors
- We help you teach your dog what you want them to do instead of: barking, digging, destructive chewing, jumping, pulling on leash and resource guarding
- We also provide consultation on more serious issues related to fear/phobias, aggression and separation anxiety
Enhance the bond between you and your dog by using only positive training methods
- Using food, play, toys and praise as lures and rewards is the most effective and longest lasting way to get the training results you want
- Positive training methods help make training fun for you and your dog
Celebrate your dog’s individuality
- Every dog is an individual and what works for one dog doesn’t necessarily work for all
- We work with you and your dog one-on-one to help you develop a personalized training plan that helps set your dog up for success
About Your Trainer
ABCDT | AKC-CGC | Member, APDT
I decided to study dog behavior and training, because I wanted my two-year-old Labrador to behave better. I found the work so fascinating that I started Puget Sound Puppers in 2010 and became a Certified Dog Trainer by the Animal Behavior College (ABCDT) in 2012. Since then, I've enjoyed teaching people how to have a better quality of life with their canine loved ones through the fun, easy, and dog-friendly use of positive reinforcement training.
60 Minute Sessions
1 Session: $90
2+ Sessions: $80 each
Please note: Because every dog is an individual, no training program can guarantee a specific result. Progress depends on each owner’s capabilities to follow through with training.