Our professional employees tailor walks to your pup’s special needs, making every walk as unique as your dog!
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing your pup is being walked by someone who cares
- Your pup will be in the safe and familiar surroundings of your neighborhood
- You’ll have a regular walker who will build a relationship with your pup
- Your pup will have a walk tailored to their specific needs
- Potty break, play time, exercise, social interaction, training integrated into walk – whatever you choose
- You’ll always know what’s going on with your pup through direct communication (email or text)
- You’ll have flexible scheduling and our rates are the same whether you have one or two dogs, or whether it’s daytime, evenings, weekends or holidays*
Need to reschedule? Just send us an email. We do not charge for cancellations as long as we are given notice by at least 7:00pm the evening before your scheduled walk. If you cancel after 7:00pm the evening before your walk, you may reschedule that walk to avoid any cancellation charges. The rescheduled walk must not be cancelled, and must fall with 7 days of the date of the original walk to avoid cancellation charges. Otherwise, we will have to charge you the full amount for the cancelled walk.
*Please note that we are closed on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
You can find more details about our services and policies here.